C’mon dude! Me and Amy were down in Mexico in the GT-R and this guy on an R6 wouldn’t race us. This was a snippet from Robert’s reaction to Amy driving the Nissan GT-R.
Out in the Lambo last night…
Was moving pretty good and all of a sudden headlights come flying up on us…sure enough there comes the lights. So we pull over…it’s a state cop. Great.
Officer: “So you think because you’re driving a Lamborghini you can go as fast as you want?”
Me: “No officer, I am sorry.”
Officer: “Well I am driving a cop car, does that mean I can drive as fast as I want?”
Me: “No, well–”
Officer: “Well you better slow your ass down and that’s one sick car!”
Goes right back to his car and takes off! Phewwwwwww, lucked out!
Quickest picture I could get off…
What I want to know is who in their RIGHT MIND could possibly thinks this looks REMOTELY GOOD? Another picture I found on the web inside… Continue reading “World’s Biggest POS Passed Me Today” »
My friend Scott has way too much time on his hands :)
You know you have a TT Gallardo……
-When a girl asks if you are single and you lift the rear bonnet and say ….twin.
-You have started to only race crotch rockets because they are the only competition.
- When someone asks you to sell your car for the blue book you just laugh at their stupidity
- A Ferrari that run’s 10′s is still a piece of shit.
- When you no longer snore, but make boost and blow-off-valve noises in your sleep.
- You care more about the car than work
- Your car only makes 1000hp+ on low boost and pump gas.
- You’re the only one at the track running under10’s and/or 200MPH on street tires.
- You walk to work in the cold convincing yourself that you’ve got a sweet car, meanwhile the GTT is nice and toasty in the garage…
- You hunt down other GTT owners even when you are in your dd and wave only to get a puzzled face
- You go through tires almost as fast as gas
TONS MORE INSIDE Continue reading “You Know You Own A TT Gallardo When…” »